What Information Do We We Collect?
When you visit chic.org.uk, we may collect certain information about you. This includes:
- Personal information: If you sign up for an account, we'll collect your name and email address. You can also choose to provide additional information such as your location, gender, and date of birth.
- Usage data: We collect data on how you interact with our site, including pages you visit, how long you stay on each page, and what links you click
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect to provide you with the best possible experience on our site. Specifically, we may use your information to:
- Personalise your experience: We use your information to provide personalised content and recommendations based on your interests.
- Improve our site: We use data on how you interact with our site to improve its functionality and usability.
Do We Share Your Information?
We never share your personal information with third parties without your consent. However, we may share anonymous usage data with third-party service providers to help us improve our site.
How Do we Protect Your Data?
We take the security of your data seriously and have measures in place to protect it. We use secure servers to store your data and employ encryption to protect it during transmission.
What Rights Have You Got?
As a user of chic.org.uk, you have the right to:
- Access your data: You can request access to the personal information we've collected about you.
- Update your data: You can update or correct any personal information we have about you.
- Delete your data: You can request that we delete any personal information we've collected about you.
How Can you Contact us?
More to follow soon ........